Our signature fabrics provide 4-way stretch for complete mobility and moisture-releasing technology to help keep you dry. Each piece was designed to flatter the female form while offering maximum comfort, with flat-lock seams to prevent chafing, waistbands that sit high for confidence while stretching, and longer tops for a streamlined silhouette.
Fabletics employs cutting-edge fabrics and technologies in the design of its ultra-functional yet fashionable activewear. To ensure the long life of your garments and the integrity of their fabrics, we recommend the following:
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle
- Tumble dry gentle cycle low heat
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Keeping Colors Bright
- Wash bright colors separately before wear
- Wash according to care instructions
- Keep bright-colored products separate from other fabrics when wet
- Wash only like colors together so they stay bright and true
Important Tips To Consider
- Avoid Using Fabric Softener - Most fabric softeners contain silicone, which can block the tiny pores in the fabric and diminish its moisture-inhibiting capabilities.
- Do Not Use Excessive Heat When Washing Or Drying - Your best bet is to machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Wash Like Products Together - Avoid washing your Fabletics gear with coarse fabrics such as denim, cotton or apparel that has hardware (zippers, Velcro, etc.).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: I accidentally washed my Fabletics gear with fabric softener! Is it ruined?
- A: Don’t worry; it isn’t. But fabric softener tends to clog the pores of the fabrics, so they may not wick away sweat as well. Wash your items again without fabric softener, and they should return to their normal wicking level as the softener is rinsed away.
- Q: How do I wash my Fabletics bag?
- A: It’s easy. Simply spot clean your bag with a cloth, soap and water.
- Q: How do I wash my Fabletics yoga mat?
A: If your mat is only lightly soiled, use a spray bottle, damp sponge or cloth rag to apply water and dish soap to the soiled areas. Wipe the mat with clean water and rub with another cloth towel. Hang to air dry.
If your mat is heavily soiled, submerge it in a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Be careful to use only a very small amount of soap as any residue may cause the mat to become slippery during future use. Then hand wash and rinse in clean water. Squeeze out the excess water and hang to air dry.
- Q: Should I take the cups out of my sports bra when I wash it?
- A: Yes. Removing your sports bra’s cups when washing it helps it better keep its shape. Hand-wash the cups in cool or warm water and lay them flat to dry.